Bliss Car Hire derives from a history of the first Car rental on Praslin Island. From our family tree, our grandpa founded the first car rental company in 1972, followed by our father who continued in his footstep and kept the standard and common values. Bliss car Hire, believed in the commitment for lasting family business as a third generation and opened its doors in 2015 to support the family tradition . As a family we form a great team with an amount of 50 cars altogether working closely to ensure the best quality experience for our guest.
We all have the same ethos and beliefs on how things should be done which give us an extra sense of purpose and pride and a competitive edge. Our experience equips us with better knowledge to Serve you.
Bliss Car Hire on Praslin offers you a diverse selection of rental cars to explore the island and get the most of your holiday. Our fleet ranges from Kia Picanto, Kia Soul, Daihatsu Terios Jeep, and Mini Moke.
The cars can be delivered anywhere on Praslin.
Our emphasis on customer service is critical to the success of our business. Therefore you can only expect the best service from us.
About Praslin Island
One of the most popular islands with so many great places to visit. Praslin also offer some of the most amazing beaches whereby one is rated to be some of the most beautiful in the world namely, Anse Lazio Beach.
Praslin Island is known to be a great island for the adventurer guest. With the rented car you can visit all of the following places:
- Vallee De Mai (hosting the biggest nut and also known to be the most sought after in the world. The Coco De Mer and Black Parrot. The Vallee De Mai also forms part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Anse Georgette Beach (Located within a 5-star Hotel Constance Lemuria, it is advised that you ask for permission to enter first. Also has an 18-hole golf course)
- Anse Lazio Beach (Just please go and visit this beach, it is breathtaking)
- Cote D’or Beach (The most touristic beach on Praslin)
- Drive up Zimbabwe, it’s not the country north of South Africa. Zimbabwe on Praslin Island is a very famous sight-seeing point with amazing Panorama views.
- Island Hopping: (drive with your rented car to Cote D’or beach to find your taxi boat)
- Visit Curiese Island (Amazing nature trial walk, feed the giant land tortoises and enjoy a bbq lunch)
- St. Pierre Island (Located in the marine Park and snorkeling is amazing)
- Jump onto Cat Rose (Ferry Boat) across to La Digue Island. No cars for rent there but best explored on bicycle as it is a much smaller island.
With your rental car you can visit any location on Mahe & Praslin Island with much less effort than trying to reach your destination with public transport. Other places to visit and that should be on your list is places such as:
- Different Cultural Restaurants
- Art Galleries
Rent your car with Bliss Car Hire and discover Praslin Island with amazing panoramic views and sceneries. Have a wonderful holiday in Paradise.”