Terms and Conditions
INCLUSIVE OF ALL RATES
- All taxes and Insurances included with a maximum excess of 1000 Euros.
- Free collection and delivery Praslin Island
- Baby Car Seats Available at additional cost (No Baby Seats or Boosters allowed for Mini Moke Rental)
- Free additional driver
- Unlimited mileage
- Car is delivered with a full tank of fuel
- 24/7 service
- No hidden charges or costs
ALL ABOUT PRICES AND PAYMENT
- Online credit card pre payments can be done in Euro and US Dollar. Payment on site is only available only by VISA/MASTER CARD or Euros Cash or Seychelles Rupees’.
- Fuel costs are not included in the rental fee.
- A prepayment is required to secure the booking.
- We may charge fees for additional expenses caused by the customer. For example road side assistance in case of a fully discharged battery, lock-out service, refueling fee and cleaning fee (for sandy car), processing fees for road traffic offenses, damages and repairs. Additional cost may also be charged if the customer requests or causes services to become necessary that differ from the original booking.
- The driver (minimum 21 years of age) must have held a valid driving licence for a minimum of 2 years prior to the rental period.
- The car can only be driven by the customer himself/herself and one additional driver. The name of this driver will be written in the rental contract upon delivery.
- Second Driver is free of charge He/she must be present when the rental contract is signed.
- If the car is driven by any other person, the insurance coverage is void.
CONDITION OF VEHICLE
- The customer has to present at the time of both hand-overs. Existing damages have to be noted on the rental contract. The customer has to return the vehicle back in the same flawless condition, in which he/she received it.
- The customer shall bring the car back at the agreed time and place. If there is a delay of more than one hour, we can can charge an additional fee which is equivalent to one day’s rental fee.
INSURANCE AND REGULATIONS
All cars rented with Bliss Car Hire has a Third Party insurance.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) is included in the rate.
- All cars are insured on a third party plan including CDW-collision damage waiver with the deductible amount to be paid if any damage occurs to the car. The maximum excess is 1000 Euros or 500 Euros depending on your chosen excess rate. The hirer will cover damages up to a maximum or 1000 euros or 500 Euros to the rented vehicle.
Cancellation within 48hrs before renting Date and Time– 70% of total payment will be refunded.
No Show – No refund.
If you have purchase the cancellation waiver no cancellation fee will apply if cancelled anytime prior to renting Date.
Bliss Car Hire does not hold responsibility for any bank charges that incur while refunding your money.
We DO NOT take any deposit for the excess charge neither on your credit card nor by Cash but the guest must have the funds available in case any damages caused to the car.
Damages caused through drunk driving, gross negligence or disregarding of the rental terms are excluded from the insurance cover.
Damages on the bottom of the vehicle, loss or damage of the car keys, as well as personal belongings are not covered.
Damages of Tyres and Glass such as ( windows , windscreen etc ) are not inclusive in the cover.
The customer shall handle the car with care. The car shall be properly locked when unattended.
Car should be returned neat and tidy, with minimum sand due to sand causing rust and damages the car interior. Depending on the state of the car upon return a valet charge could be applied depending on rental companies.
In case of a damage which is due to inappropriate driving or non-compliance with these terms, the contract may be terminated by us prematurely.