What you Should Know!!
- If not signposted differently the speed limit on Praslin is 40 km/h.
- Taxis are very expensive in the Seychelles, so hiring a car is far most the best option whilst on holiday on Praslin. Buses are also available, However their operation hours/frequencies is not always that accurate.
- Cars are driven on the left and priority for vehicles coming on your right.
- Tourists are allowed to use their existing drivers licence in the Seychelles for up to three months.
- Payments can be done by credit card (Visa and Master only) and Cash Euro or Rupeees.
- In the event of an accident do not move your vehicle. Only move the vehicle when a police officer has given permission.
- Fuel in seychelles for the car is unleaded.
Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to send us an email.